Yields: 2 1/2 Quarts
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon allspice
3/4 teaspoon cloves
2 cans jellied cranberry sauce
3 cups water
1 quart pineapple juice
Butter or margarine
1. Bring to a boil sugar, water, salt, spices.
2. Crush cranberry sauce with fork.
3. Add water and beat with rotary beater until smooth.
4. Add cranberry liquid and pineapple juice to hot spiced sirup and heat to boiling.
5. Serve hot. Dot with butter or margarine. Serve with cinnamon stick stirrers.
© Holiday Punches, Party Bowls and Soft Drinks – 1953.