Oct31st.org is proud to announce the grand opening of the new website, Christmasweb.org. Over the coming weeks, Christmasweb will supply you with everything you need this holiday season! New content includes; recipes (drinks, cookies, cakes), decorating tips (ideas, crafts), downloads (wallpapers, gift tags) a holiday TV guide (shows, specials, movies) and more.
Be sure to check out the new website. Oct31st.org will be back next year, thank you everyone for all the support.
I had to blog and let everyone know that my yard won Hallmark Channel’s Halloween decorating contest. I never thought because of my love for Halloween, that I would ever win something. This totally caught me by surprise! I am beyond happy that my yard has the title of winning an award from Hallmark Channel. This is truly an honor and I want to thank everyone who has visited this website! I want to say that lots of hard work does pay off and to keep going no matter what, because you too could win a contest.
I also want to let people know I am now opening a Christmas website, the sister/brother website of Oct31st.org. The new website will be part of the My Merry Christmas network of websites. The website will be opening in the next few weeks and will feature downloads, recipes, decorating ideas/help and lots more! The new website url is christmasweb.org – look out for that very soon. Thank you for the continued support and I hope everyone had a wonderful and Happy Halloween.
This week Halloween TV is getting very interesting! Many Halloween specials are starting on various channels including Food Network and Disney channel. My favorite two Halloween specials are “The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown,” and “Garfield’s Halloween Adventure.” Garfield and Peanuts have remained my favorite cartoon characters of all time.
This week it’s all about the Halloween specials and movies. With just a week until Halloween – I feel I am scrambling to watch as many Halloween specials/movies that I can. The week before Halloween always goes by very quickly and I am often wondering what else I could have done to enjoy it. I thought that perhaps others might experience this same issue, below are some things you can do in this last week before Halloween. I also updated the recipes section and added a new wine label.
1. Go through the whole library of movies and TV specials that you have. Watch one (or two) each night to keep the festivities going.
2. Eat Halloween themed food; Stews, desserts, cookies, popcorn (or popcorn balls), carmel covered apples etc.
3. Light fall scented candles each night; Pumpkin, cinnamon etc.
4. Start or finish your Halloween décor. If you are already done, find a last minute project to add to the inside or the yard. Many stores are starting Halloween sales, now is a great time to check into that.
5. Keep fall going into November, just because Halloween is over – fall is not. Continue with fall foods, candles and yummy foods.
6. Keep your decorations out just a little longer this year. Try and keep your décor up a few days or even a week.
7. Keep the pumpkins out an extra day or two or bring them inside. Turn down the lights and enjoy them each evening for another night or two.
When holiday‘s are near (mainly Halloween and Christmas) I like to customize my wallpaper and ringtones for my phone. There are so many ringtones, wallpapers, phones and accessories available for cell phones these days. I have yet to jump onto the iPhone bandwagon, but if you happen to have one – there are plenty of themes, wallpapers and apps available for Halloween festivities. I have searched online for various Halloween ringtones and also am including a few ringtones I made myself. Below are some free ringtones for download as well as some links to other free ringtone websites.
For more ringtones be sure to check out, Zedge (all free and no spam). I don’t have internet on my phone, so I download the ringtones to my computer and upload them/send them to my phone as a MMS (multimedia message) via Text For Free’s website. I also added a brand new creepy spider wallpaper, a brand new sexy wine label and added Paper bag luminaries to the decorating section, enjoy!