By visiting or using this Website, you agree to the following:
Please read the below user agreement and terms. Below is all the legal mumbo jumbo you agree to by visiting Oct31st.org. Basically by coming to this website, you can’t sue Oct31st.org or press any charges, or take me to court for any reason what-so-ever.
By visiting Oct31st.org or using any of the content within, you agree to the below user agreement and terms. If for any reason you do not agree, you must not use the website or any content within.
Occasionally Oct31st.org has contests. If you are the winner of a contest, in order for us to provide you with your prize, you may be required to provide basic details such as name and address information. Unless otherwise noted, we will not use any information you give outside the scope of the contests. Contests are always void where prohibited by law and we always reserve the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise noted, only one entry is allowed per person or household. If said content winning item is shipped and is received damaged, at no point is Oct31st.org held liable or responsible for shipping damage, reimbursement, replacement etc. Additional rules and conditions may apply.
We use “cookies” to help store information on certain parts of our web site. This is to collect any relevant data Oct31st.org feels is necessary including but not limited to traffic, website stats, word press comments, forums, discussions etc.
You also agree that any content or information contained within this website is for entertainment purposes only. All information, content and downloads is “as is,” by Oct31st.org. Oct31st.org makes no guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, content or downloads. All information, downloads, graphics, and content within the website are “at your own risk.” In no event will Oct31st.org be liable for any damages, or loss, whether indirect or consequential loss or damage in connection with the use of this website or any of its affiliates. Where I make the best attempt to make sure all information is “as accurate as possible” and “up to date” I cannot make any guarantees about all information and all content within the website.
Oct31st.org makes no guarantees about the accessibility of this website. Oct31st.org will not be held accountable or responsible or liable for server problems or inaccessibility of this website due to any technical issues ranging beyond our control.
If your content appears here and you would like it removed, Oct31st.org requires written (email, fax etc) consent of removal. All content within Oct31st.org was obtained through proper and legal channels including but not limited to Stock Photos, Media or any free or purchased content etc. All rightful owners are credited and Oct31st.org are not held responsible for content or copyright infringement. If “user” submits any artwork on Oct31st.org (including all social network sites such as Twitter, Facebook etc), it becomes property of Oct31st.org. All “user” content, submissions etc will be considered public property and you wave all intellectual property rights. If said “user” content/submissions etc, outside of Oct31st.org are used, Oct31st.org cannot be held responsible or liable. You may view, print or download all content to your hard disk for PERSONAL USE ONLY, no commercial use without WRITTEN permission. You may not redistribute, sell, use in commercial use, distribute or place on another website or any form of electronic or digital media.
Oct31st.org reserves the right to link to any website, affiliate, electronic media, downloads and all content within the website. Oct31st.org does not endorse or agree with any views, solicitation or opinions of any guest bloggers, affiliates, links or second/third party websites contained within the website of Oct31st.org. I cannot be held responsible for websites I link, share or recommend visiting or buying any kind of merchandise from. All links are “As is,” and do not reflect upon Oct31st.org. Should visiting any affiliates, links, blogs, guests or any second or third party websites (including Facebook.com, Twitter.com and Youtube.com) result in damages whether indirect or consequential loss or damage in connection with the use of this website, Oct31st.org and Adam Graniss ARE NOT responsible.
This Website User Agreement governs your (“you”, “buyer”, “subscriber,” “user” and “your”) use of this website and the relationship between you and Oct31st.org and other websites within the Oct31st.org network.
Your use of Oct31st.org (“Website”) are governed by this Website User Agreement (“Agreement”). Oct31st.org reserves the right to update or change this Agreement at any time and for any reason without notice to you, and you agree that by continuing to use this Website after we make any changes to this Agreement and post them on the Internet, that you are bound by the then current version of this Agreement.
1. Your act of visiting or using this Website has the same legal force and effect as a written contract with your written signature and that you won’t challenge the validity, enforceability or admissibility of this Agreement on the grounds that you agreed to it electronically. You also agree that you have had an opportunity to print a copy of this Agreement for your records.
2. In no event shall company and/or website, or any contractors or agents of company and/or website, including but not limited to the linked sites be liable to you for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from your use or inability to use this website or the content, or any products associated, whether based on warranty, contract, equity, tort, statute, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages or claims.
3. You agree that in no event Shall Company and/or Website, any persons or any contractors or agents of any company and/or website, be liable to you for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages) resulting from the use or misuse of any information/content received/used or the use or misuse of any information/content you provide. You understand that Oct31st.org has no control over how any information that you provide to third party linked sites are used. You also acknowledge that Oct31st.org makes no warranties expressed or implied about any information you receive through the site or any third party website that you may give information to.
4. You agree that in no event Shall Company and/or Website, or any contractors or agents of company and/or website, be liable to you for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages) for the misuse of information or content. You agree that unless otherwise indicated any offer made is limited to one per household, family or mailing address and is limited to US residents.
5. Subscriber Conduct:
(A) Subscriber shall use website for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without company’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a Subscriber that in company’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying website will not be permitted. Subscriber shall not use website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with website.
(B) Website may copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of Website maybe copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Oct31st.org. may own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Subscriber may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. If the copyright is owned by Oct31st.org., subscriber may download copyrighted material for Subscriber’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Oct31st.org. . In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. Subscriber acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
(C) Subscriber shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with Subscriber. Subscriber shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission or download. By submitting material to any public area of website, Subscriber automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Oct31st.org. the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Subscriber also permits any other Subscriber to access, view, or store the material for that Subscriber’s personal use.
(D) The foregoing provisions are for the benefit of Oct31st.org., its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
7. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute against Oct31st.org. or its Linked Sites arising out of your use of this Website or any information or downloads shall be governed by California law without regard to its conflict of law principles, and that any such claim or action shall only be filed in the state or federal courts sitting in California and you agree and expressly consent to the exercise of exclusive personal jurisdiction in such courts. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.